- looking forward to Ash Wednesday service. Missed it last year to due kids' illness. 08:23:50
- @OneScrappyGal been in my head for a couple weeks! i keep thinking it's the 'hangy thing', but that's the uvula. which makes me blush (??) in reply to OneScrappyGal 08:51:25
- The family that was borrowing my newborn size cloth diapers returned them this weekend. Wanting to use those cute… http://pi.pe/-mrhcj9 10:15:06
- I guess these days Do make up for the gray ones… http://pi.pe/-d6kp86 14:16:12
- @deadwoods woohoo!!!! in reply to deadwoods 16:04:41
- Can't decide if Asher & I are flushed from the outdoor activity or sunburned. 16:05:28
- Wonderful day in the sun at a friends house (w/a walk to the beach) followed by library…a taste of times to come #CantWaitForSummer 16:32:52
I sit on my butt almost all day, every day.
Yesterday I decided to go for a jog. Oddly enough, I really enjoyed it. In fact, I enjoyed it so much that I went for another jog this morning. This time I took along my iPhone and used the free RunKeeper app. The jog was wonderful as the sun was… well, sort-of out and I got to see Mt. Baker and the Canadian Rockies. The air was fresh and crisp.
While I enjoyed the jog, I couldn’t help but ponder as I plodded, how in the world am I going to fit this into my schedule. Yesterday I was able to grab my jog at 4:00 in the afternoon and today’s was at 8:00 this morning. Neither of those times will work with work. So, I could get up early and go for a run… but knowing my deep love of sleep, I don’t foresee me getting up at 6:00 so I can get a run in. The other option might be in the evening, but it is pretty much dinner and family time when I get home from work and I don’t foresee going for a jog at 8:00 p.m. That leaves lunch time jog, which I guess could work. But, it just seems odd to go for a run in the middle of the work day.
What is the solution? I don’t know, but I’m open to suggestions.
- Almost bought some swank jeans 4 $10 @ TJ Maxx just now. Buy they were made for someone a foot taller than me 12:01:08
- RT @ryan_burns Eagerly awaiting the day when we get to use all this gear again. http://twitpic.com/13fzay// me too! 12:48:00
- http://twitpic.com/13gtec – This kid needs a haircut. Think today's the day 14:27:12
- http://twitpic.com/13gtmr – This kid just wanted a picture posted too. No purpose in it 14:28:23
- just read a long chapter from "king arthur & his knights" to asher. i love reading old english style stuff out loud. #nerd 15:54:10
- I need a plan. Actually multiple plans. #
- I googled "climb Mt. Baker" this morning. @jenn_burns, you can blame @o1mnikent for putting the idea in my head. in reply to o1mnikent #
- Daydreaming about buying Sounders FC season tickets. Can't wait till the season starts. #
- @jakebelder Yup. Last year was the first year I ever watched MLS though. Having such a great home team helped. in reply to jakebelder #
- Reading something that compares Coptic Lexicons to unicycles. It was a great point AND made me laugh. #
- @jvannoord Good choice. My hair is pretty short. Not very good for twirling at all. in reply to jvannoord #
- How Indispensable Are You? http://tr.im/NLH7 (via @mitchjoel) // My lunch time musing. #
- If my ear buds aren't in my bag, where the heck are they? I was really looking forward to a grammar girl lesson on the bus ride home. #
- Aarogant Advertising http://goo.gl/fb/PhXA – It's All Marketing #
- RT @Terpening traffic tip: RT @agrummer: While in roundabout, if emergency vehicle approaches, proceed through roundabout & THEN pullover. 10:30:52
- Rendering suet. *gag* contemplating moving the crockpot to the back porch 14:23:05
- In waiting room @ my doctors office. I've gotten the 'wow, she talks a lot huh?' question 3x in reference to Grace 16:13:20
- Oh & Asher is pretending to watch the news & ask the government questions….2 things Ryan & I don't do. Not sure where he got the idea 16:14:31