Like most Americans, Jenn and I push our income to the edge (and occasionally over). In May, we are seeking, for at least this month, to try and make cutbacks. I’m sure some will stay for the long haul, and some are just for the month. Either way, here’s what May has in store:
- Downgrade NetFlix subscription
- Cancel HDTV, Cable, and DVR
- Downgrade internet service
- Revise current or get new auto insurance
- No going out to eat
- Downgrade cell phone to a smaller minute plan
If you have any other creative, expense cutting ideas, feel free to drop a comment.